Chinese New Year Holiday Plan
As many of you are aware, Chinese New Year is right around the corner! Chinese New Year, or Spring Festival, is the most important holiday observed in China for cultural and historical reasons. Spring Festival indicates the beginning of Spring, and the start of a new year, according to the Chinese lunar calendar.
Our Chinese supply chain and shipping will be interrupted during this time. Our goal is to make this impact as minimal as possible for our Customers. Below is a list of processing dates for our external warehouse;
Important dates to remember (Updated):
- January 14th: 4% of all China products may start to experience a pause on shipping.
- January 19th: Another 8% of all China products will pause shipping.
- January 23rd: Another 10% of all China products will pause shipping.
- January 26th: Remaining China products will pause shipping.
- January 31st - February 7th: No processing or shipping on China orders.
- February 8th - February 12th: China orders will resume processing and shipping, but may experience some delay due to order backlog.
- February 13th: China orders will successively resume their normal processing and shipping time.
US orders will NOT be affected by the holiday, and the usual 2-5 business day delivery promise stands.